*This video is for demonstration purpose only
*Our new model only has 3 interface: 8 pin Lightning, Micro USB, Standard USB
• The only two way storage device between IOS , Android and Mac/Pc
• External memory expansion for iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch and all Android phones and tablets
• The standard USB is compatible with all USB based computers and OTG enabled Android phones. And at the other end it work iPhone / ipad.
• Secured file Encryption for private files
• Manage all your data directly on the iOS-Device (Create, copy, move, delete, rename, open in and many more)
• Playback Videos/ Music directly from external memory
• Backup and restore your contact list
• Document viewer for all major file formats
• Voice Recorder/Text Editor
• Free App from App Store for communication between your iDevices and i-FlashDrive
• File management, music play and contact backup are fully built
• Dropbox support
• Supports FAT16, FAT32
• Dimension: 70 x 33 x 10mm (approx.)
• Weight: 15g
• Add on Items: Original Sandisk Class 4 Micro SD Card- 8GB/ 16GB/ 32GB
Support External Micro SD Card: 8GB /16GB / 32GB
Interface: 8 pin Lightning, Micro USB, Standard USB
iOS: iPhone 5/5S/5C/6/6, iPad 4/Air /Air 2 /Mini/ Mini 2, iPod
Android: Samsung, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Huawei, LG, Oppo, Vivo, and all other Android phones and tablets
Warranty: 3 months for manufacturing defects only
Warranty Type: Local supplier warranty
What is in the box:
1 x i-Flash iOS Card Reader
How to use:
Install the i-FlashDrive from the App Store; Insert the 8-pin dock of the i-Flash Drive in Apple device.
Start the app and the screen will be divided into 3 sections, namely backup, storage and cloud storage.
Choose “local storage” which means iPad/iPhone/iPod.
Press “+” in the left bottom corner and choose “from pictures”.
Select the items you would like to copy in the list and tab on the “move” button.
Choose “external storage” which is i-Flash Drive HD in the pop-up box
Then select the designated folder and tab “copy here”. The files will be copied to the external device.
Solution for Apple Devices OTG detection problem
Use computer or notebook to download http://www.i-flashdevice.net/ software to
reinstall your apps to become old version of app
iFlash App Setting
*If any trouble can refer to the website detail/references menu for more support