- Can be used to digitally measure ear, forehead and room temperature
- Suitable for both infants and adults
- Fast and accurate to read temperature in 1 second
- Automatically displays the last measured temperature
- Ergonomic design, compact and hygienic
- Automatically store and display the last temperature reading when turned on
- Can be used as clock with backlight
- Power source: CR2032 Button battery (included)
Get to the bottom of agitated babies and suspicious school children through this accurate digital infrared thermometer that reads temperatures without contacting the skin.
It gives a quick, accurate reading of body or liquid temperature, and it's easy to use with one touch features. The thermometer also features automatic shut off if not used for 60 seconds to conserve battery life and an automatic memory shows the most recent temperature after powering on.
Both safe and hygienic, this thermometer has a fever alarm that beeps and alerts of a high fever temperature as well as a clever, colour-coded screen to visually differentiate; high (red), low (green) or normal (yellow). It's ideal for the whole family; from newborns, toddlers, teens and adults alike! The 4-in-1 Digital Infrared Ear and Forehead Thermometer is durable and easy to clean making it one of the best purchases you can make for the health and safety of your child.
Measurement Range: 32.0C - 42.9C (89.6F - 109.2F)
Reading Accuracy: 0.2C / 0.4F
Resolution Of Display: 0.1C / 0.1F
Operating Temperatures: 10.0C - 40.0C (50.0F - 104.0F)
Power Supply: 1 x CR2032 Button battery (included)
Dimension: 15 x 11.5 x 5cm
Warranty: month for manufacturing defects only
Warranty Type: Local supplier warranty
What's in the box:
- 1 x Digital Thermometer
- 1 x CR2032 Button battery
- 1 x thermometer stand
- 1 x English Manual