- Made of High Quality Cardboard; Long lasting and durable
- Novelty DIY Cardboard bring Virtual Reality VR to your smartphone
- Google Cardboard turns your Android device into a VR headset
- Add On Item: NFC tag to start Google Cardboard App automatically
- Download Cardboard App from Google Play Store
- Compatible with most of the Android Smartphone
Cardboard puts virtual reality on your smartphone. Try a variety of immersive demos on Android, and get inspired to build your own using the VR Toolkit at http://g.co/cardboard.
- Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
- Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
- YouTube: Watch popular YouTube videos on a massive screen.
- Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
- Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
- Street Vue: Drive through Paris on a summer day.
- Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories
- Material: Paper Cardboard
- Dimension: 15 x 10 x 8.5cm
- Weight: 100g
- Warranty: 1 Month for manufacturing defects only
- Warranty Type: Local supplier warranty
- 1 x Multi-layers ultra hard cardboard
- 1 X Black Magnets
- 1 x Silver Steel Ring
- 2 X Lens
- 2 X Velcro
Add On Item: NFC
- GIF dynamic picture is only for reference.
- Certain smartphone models do not support Magnetic Trigger Function, for example Xiao MI 2S, HongMI, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Huawei Honor 6, Samsung S3. But you still can control the app with finger touch
Start the Google Cardboard App automatically when you insert the smartphone into Google Cardboard.
How to get NFC Tag to work with Google Cardboard?
Download 'Trigger' App from Google Play Store