• External memory expansion for iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch
• Secured file Encryption for private files
• Manage all your data directly on the iOS-Device (Create, copy, move, delete, rename, open in and many more)
• Playback Videos/ Music directly from external memory
• Backup and restore your contact list
• Document viewer for all major file formats
• Voice Recorder/Text Editor
• Free App from App Store for communication between your iDevices and i-FlashDrive
• File management, music play and contact backup are fully built
• Dropbox support
• Supports FAT16, FAT32
• Dimension: 64 x 28 x 10mm (approx.)
• Weight: 10g
• Add on Items: Original Sandisk Class 4 Micro SD Card- 8GB/ 16GB/ 32GB
Support External Micro SD Card: 8GB /16GB / 32GB
Interface: 8 pin Lightning
iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C
iPad 4 / iPad Air / iPad Air 2 / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2
iPod Touch 5
Warranty: 3 months for manufacturing defects only
Warranty Type: Local supplier warranty
What is in the box:
1 x i-Flash iOS Card Reader
1 x OTG Cable for Micro USB
How to use:
Install the i-FlashDrive from the App Store; Insert the 8-pin dock of the i-Flash Drive in Apple device.
Start the app and the screen will be divided into 3 sections, namely backup, storage and cloud storage.
Choose “local storage” which means iPad/iPhone/iPod.
Press “+” in the left bottom corner and choose “from pictures”.
Select the items you would like to copy in the list and tab on the “move” button.
Choose “external storage” which is i-Flash Drive HD in the pop-up box
Then select the designated folder and tab “copy here”. The files will be copied to the external device.
Note: Format will damage the i-FlashDevice
1. What is the data transfer rate?
Lightning Port iFlash to iPhone Speed: 6.5Mbps
Lightning Port iPhone to iFlash Speed: 3Mbps
USB Port iFlash to PC Speed: 7.0Mbps
USB Port PC to iFlash Writing Speed: 4.5Mbps
2. I heard Photofast is being blocked?
You may use the alternative app, called iStick. Available for download on App Store.
3. If I update my iPhone/iPad to newer version of iOS, can this device still support?
Yes. But you need to make sure your iStick App is always updated (or update to any supported app at that time being)